Table of Contents
The Coinbase Rewards program is where a user is awarded crypto for learning about a cryptocurrency! You:
- Learn about it by watching short videos, and
- Earn it by correctly answering a question after each video.
What is The Graph?
The Graph is a decentralized protocol for indexing and querying data from blockchains, starting with Ethereum. It makes it possible to query data that is difficult to query directly.The Graph Whitepaper: https://thegraph.com/docs/en/about/
The Key Details:
- Watch the lessons: https://www.coinbase.com/earn/the-graph/lesson/1
- # of Questions: 4
- Earn: $1 worth of GRT per correct answer
Hacking the Deal:
Hack 1 – Get a Coinbase Account
If you don’t already have a Coinbase account, please consider signing up through my Coinbase Referral. You will get $10 (instead of the public offer of only $5) after making a trade of at least $100 within 30 days.
Hack 2 – Earn even more at Coinbase
Check out the DealHacker Coinbase page – There are a number of ways to earn additional crypto (both Bitcoin and other altcoins) – at least another $40!
Hack 3 – Know the Answers
To help you out, here are the answers to each of the questions:
- What information is indexed by The Graph? Blockchain data
- What do you earn for delegating GRT to an Indexer? GRT tokens
- Who identifies high quality, useful data on The Graph? Curators
- What’s the best way to earn GRT rewards? Delegate to a high quality Indexer
Hack 4 – Get more Free Crypto with New Accounts!
Learn how to get Free Crypto just by opening a new account, and usually making a small trade.
I am not a Financial Advisor or a Lawyer, Buy / Sell / Trade cryptocurrencies at your own risk. Do your own research, and decide what is best for you. I am not responsible for any losses that you may or may not realize. This is for education and entertainment purposes only!