Table of Contents
With Prime Day next week, you have a limited time to earn a $10 Amazon credit by exploring a few of the Amazon Prime benefits!
- First, Activate the Deal (affiliate link)
- Then, explore the 4 benefits of Prime:
- Make a Prime-eligible purchase
- Stream a show on Prime Video
- Listen to a song with Amazon Music Prime
- Borrow an eBook on Prime Reading
- Each Stamp may take up to 48 hours to appear on your Stampcard.
- Complete all 4 of the above tasks by July 13, 2022 23:59 ET
- About the credit:
- The $10 Amazon credit will appear in your account within 24 hours of completing you “Prime Stampcard”. You will also receive an email from Amazon that the promotional credit has been applied to your account and provide details on how to redeem the credit.
- The $10 credit expires 365 days after it was received.
- Unfortunately, the $10 credit may not be used to purchase digital content.
How To Explore:
Amazon makes it really easy to get each stamp. Just click on an empty stamp to see what you need to do and how to get there. For example, clicking on my remaining stamp pops up this window (Note the “Explore” button):
While clicking on a completed task (one of the filled in stamps) pops up a different window (Note the “Complete” button that is no longer active):
Here is how Amazon defines what must be done to earn each Stamp:
Make a Prime-eligible purchase: Use your Prime shipping benefit to purchase a Prime-eligible item of at least $5 to collect this stamp. Note that if you cancel the order or return it, you will not be eligible to receive the Stamp associated with purchasing a Prime-eligible item.
Stream a show on Prime Video Choose any video and stream to collect this stamp. It may take up to 48 hours for this stamp to appear. Note that Prime members that watch any show on Prime Video and have activated their Stampcard (“Activate your Stampcard”) will receive the Prime Video Stamp.
Listen to a song with Amazon Music Prime Listen to any song included with Prime to collect this stamp. Note that Amazon Music Unlimited Prime Members that stream a track on Amazon Music and have activated their Stampcard promotion (by clicking on “Activate your Stampcard”) will receive the Prime Music Stamp.
Borrow an eBook on Prime Reading Choose from a selection of Prime reading or Kindle Unlimited titles and read to collect this stamp. Note that Kindle Unlimited Prime Members that Borrow a book on Kindle Unlimited and have activated their Stampcard promotion (“Activate your Stampcard”) will receive the Prime Reading Stamp.
Track your progress, as the “Stamps” will be filled in as you complete each task. Note that I still have one activity to do:
Hacking the Deal:
Get Prime for free for 30 days:
Amazon offers a 30-day Amazon Prime Free Trial. If you don’t already have Amazon Prime, then this is a great way to participate in Prime Day, and get the $10 offer!
[…] is on sale for $109, down from $179. And, as a Prime member discount, you get another $10 from the Stampcard deal, bringing the total to […]