Get the NBA League Pass for 50% off – $49.99 instead of $99.99 as part of this year’s Amazon Cyber Monday sale.
- Click on the NBA League Pass as part of the Prime Video Channel (affiliate link) page.
- Not sure when the offer will end, but the other Prime Video Channel offers end December 4th.
- $49.99/month for the season, then will renew at the regularly price for the next season (currently $99.99).
Hacking the Deal:
Use the Card-Linked program for Amazon Purchases:
The only program that I know of that gives rewards any Amazon purchase is Drop. If you don’t have, check out my Drop Review. Note: you must activate the Card Linked portion before making the purchase.
Earn Credit Card Bonus Points for Amazon Prime Channels:
There are a few Credit Cards that earn bonus points (or cash back) for Amazon Prime Channel purchases:
- AmEx Blue Cash Preferred (6%)
- Amazon Store and Credit Cards (5%)
- Citi Custom Cash Card (5x)
- Bank of America Cash Rewards* (3-5.25%)
- AmEx Blue Cash Everyday* (3%)
*Note: Have not tested, but think it would count as an online purchase